It's a boy! I guess my hunch was right, our little boy was born 7/27/10 @ 3:09 PM. He weighs 7 lbs. 3 ounces and is 21 inches long. We had a wonderful and quick delivery. Checked in at 8, started Pitocin at 8:30, epidural at 11:30 and by 1:30 we were dilated to 10 cm. I pushed for about an hour until the doctor came in, then I pushed for about a minute and out he came. He is a very enthusiastic eater and latched on easily, which I am so grateful for. We are in love with our long-awaited baby and are so excited to bring him home on Thursday. Here are a few pictures, enjoy!
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
Laura and Brady, we are SO, SO happy for you - you're finally holding your sweet little baby. Liam can't wait to meet his new little buddy! All the best! Love, Dave and Ali
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the KU Class of 2032, Bennett! Congrats to your entire family and Rock Chalk!
ReplyDelete