Here is my 39 week belly picture. I went to the doctor's this morning and not much is happening. We have an appointment for next Wednesday and she expects to see me then. I hope I go into labor naturally, as does she, but she will induce me on July 27 (one week after my due date) if I haven't gone into labor by then. During the appointment next week they will hook me up to monitors to be sure the baby isn't stressed and, if things check out ok, then allow things to progress naturally. Here is hoping they do, and soon!
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment