When I look at the baby ticker at the top of the blog and it finally says 7 DAYS to go, I can hardly believe it. This has been a long time coming and I don't think we could be more ready. Of course that is the first thing everyone says to us, "Are you ready for this?" I know we are ready for this. Unlike many people in this world this baby didn't come easy for us. When we think about the fact that we could have a two-year-old, had nature allowed it, it is amazing to think that our time is finally here. The journey has been emotional, expensive, amazing, and has brought Brady and I closer together. We cannot wait to meet our little buddy and begin our life as a family. I don't have a belly picture this week yet, but here are some picture of the baby's room. We go to the doctor's again on Wed. so I will update again tomorrow with a belly picture and anything of interest the doctor said.
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment