Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, May 3, 2010

27 and 29 weeks

I had my first shower today! The wonderful staff at school threw me a very nice shower at the end of our work day. It was fun to receive so many gifts and now we just have to find a place to put them all.
The movement in my belly has changed from just kicks to sliding and turning, which is a very interesting sensation. Tomorrow I am going in for a three hour blood glucose test. I didn't pass the one hour test I took last week so I have to repeat the test with a longer version. I am hoping everything turns out OK as my levels are not that far above the normal cutoff. My biggest worry is how I am going to feel after fasting from midnight tonight until 11:30 or so tomorrow, yikes!

29 week belly picture
















27 week belly picture

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to hear more about your work shower!

    ReplyDelete