Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

25 weeks


I have a new part-time job these days. It is drinking water and using the restroom! As my kidney stones seem to have passed without incident, the only sure fire way to prevent getting them again is to drink A LOT of water. 96 ounces of water to be exact and let me assure you, that takes some serious work. Teaching is not the best profession to be in when one needs to use the restroom 8 times a day, but my students have been great. Baby is very active these days and I enjoy all the motion in my belly. My students would like to know when they can feel the baby move, but I think I will wait to let them feel until later, otherwise we could be standing around waiting for awhile. Baby is most active at night, much to my students' dismay. Also, I wanted to share a few lovely student comments with you regarding my pregnancy:

Parent: So, does Mrs. Chan look pregnant yet?
Student: Let me put it to you this way Mom, you look more pregnant then Mrs. Chan does!

Parent: Can you tell Mrs. Chan is pregnant?
Student: Umm yeah, cause her stomach used to be flat, like a board, and now it's not.

Students to me: We can tell there's a baby in there now, you look a lot bigger.

Student to me: My mom is pregnant, but she doesn't look like you.
Me: Oh, well what does she look like (cringing at the fact that I just asked this)?
Student: Fat!

Just some of the lovely things that come out of the mouths of my students. They have also had many wonderful comments to share with me about my new wardrobe, like noticing that I only wear 2 pairs of pants now when I used to "wear a lot of different ones." They always make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Agh! LOVE the belly! And I love what your students had to say...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the students' comments! I could hook you up with a commode - you could just use as your desk chair (96 oz - YIKES?!)

    ReplyDelete