It has been quite a while since I have updated. I had a wonderful shower thrown by the students in my class and some of their mothers. I was very overwhelmed by their generosity and opening gifts in front of third graders is a lot of fun! They had questions about most of the gifts, mostly what it was and how I would use it. It was a great event and I enjoyed myself!
We have also been working on putting the baby's room together. We assembled the crib and worked on redoing the baby's closet, and I assembled the gliding rocker all on my own!
We met with our future pediatrician today and also started birthing classes this week. I know time will begin to fly so we are trying to get as much done as possible now. It does help that school is out and I have quite a bit of free time to organize baby things. I need to wash the clothes I have so far, which makes me laugh because they are so tiny that it will only be one load! Enjoy the pictures of the shower, the nursery and my 32 week belly shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment