Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Two months old!

Here are some picture of Bennett with his 2 month sign. He was actually fairly interested in it! This boy is one active little guy, I would describe his as a little high strung... Not in a crying, stressed way, but just in a very active and hard to settle down way, a lot like his mother :) He is enjoying his surroundings, sometimes so much so that a transition from awake time to sleep can be very difficult. We have started a new bedtime routine, and with that went any evening outings we may like to have... at least for awhile. We are trying to do a bedtime routine of a bath and story, plus some rocking to bring him down. I am knocking on wood as I write this but he does seem to have dropped a feeding, only getting up once between 10:00 and 6, which makes going back to work seem possible. I would love to say I have an "easy" baby, but I proudly say that is not the case. I adore him and see a lot of myself in him, as does my mom. She said I was exactly the same way, I guess this is payback, but I don't mind!



No comments:

Post a Comment