Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bennett - 7 weeks


7 weeks has flown by and it's hard to remember life without Bennett. I am sure I had more time for sleeping and relaxing, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. We have gotten his feeding issues figured out, and now that he is getting full feedings, he is a happy boy; the way to this kids heart is definitely his through his tummy. Bennett and I were very brave this weekend and went on our visit trip sans Brady. We drove down to Kansas City to stay with our friends Meghann and Brayden, while Brady and Kolter went on a fishing trip. We had a wonderful time in KC and Bennett slept for 6 hours straight (at night) for the first time! He hasn't done it reliably but he is working on longer stretches of sleep and I am one happy Momma! Bennett was a wonderful traveler and our trip went so smoothly, thank goodness. Here is a video of Bennett, he didn't smile as much as I would have liked because he had the hiccups, and a picture of him "reading" during tummy time. He is such a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment