We finally had a decent snowfall and Bennett was ready to check it out. It snowed once before in December but he was NOT interested in investigating. This time he had a much more adventurous spirit, now if only it wasn't so cold...
Brady and I have been together for 13 years. We have enjoyed 9 years of marriage. We met as juniors at the University of Kansas - Go Jayhawks! Our son Bennett is two-years-old and his sister Harper was born June 1, 2012. They are the loves of our lives and we are ready to face the next phase of our journey together... parenthood!
Our family
Bennett
Harper
Our other "children" include our cat, Billy, and our dog, Koda. They keep life interesting and have done a great job preparing us to be parents!
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
Spring is in the air...
-
So, you can see that our little girl finally has some hair this Easter!
We've enjoyed flying a kite in this wind! And, we've been watching some Man
vs...
Thailand
-
Phi Phi Island.
George and I went to Thailand for 10 days and had an amazing time. We spent
the night in Kuala Lumpar in Malaysia on the way over and then...
No comments:
Post a Comment