Visiting the Durham Western Heritage Museum is a time honored tradition in Omaha, especially around Christmas time. The museum was once an art-deco style train station. The architectural detail is amazing and it is a very cool old place. During the holidays they install a real 30 foot Christmas tree, it is gorgeous! You can also take time to visit Santa, climb on some old trains and streetcars, and see a huge model railroad with running trains. Bennett and Garrett enjoyed checking everything out and we enjoyed chasing them around. My family used to visit the museum each Christmas and I am so excited to be passing this tradition on to the next generation.
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment