Now that I am enjoying summer vacation, I have been able to take a few more pictures of Bennett. He has almost outgrown his exersaucer but he still spends a little time in there. It is nice to have a few moments where he is contained, now that he is crawling all over the place. I am proud to say his has graduated from his army crawl to a more traditional crawl. He is also very proudly starting to pull up on furniture and other things around the house. He is also enjoying some outside time. He loves to sit outside and feel the grass, as well as eat it!
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
Oh wow Laura that top picture looks just like you when you were a kid. Thats amazing, can't wait to meet the little kiddo.
ReplyDelete