Bennett had a very exciting 9 month birthday. To celebrate, we got him a new house :) We moved in the day after and things have been a bit of a whirlwind. Unpacking with a crawler means things move slowly. He is into everything and has grown fond of electrical cords, yikes! We have resorted to some creative furniture arrangement to hide all our cords and it works for now. Thankfully he is easy to distract. I have also realized I need to work on taking more pictures. The last month has flown by and with the move, I have hardly any pictures. At least school is out in 2 weeks and then I can go crazy!
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
Boy, is he growing!!!!! Congrats to you guys again on all the changes that are taking place. Mobility is a good thing, but it sure makes keeping up with him a lot harder!
ReplyDelete