The sign in these pictures should really say "I am six months old today-ish." We seem to never really get the pictures taken on his exact month birthday, but we try to be pretty close. Bennett is growing and changing these days! He is FINALLY sleeping through the night. There were a few nights of some very loud protesting but he finally seems to understand that we are not coming in to feed, play or soothe him. 3 nights in a row now he has not woken up until 6:30, glorious!! I had two snow days this week so I have enjoyed some extra time at home with my little Benny Boo Bears! I have also been working hard on updating his scrapbook and baby book. However, even when I finish updating I feel like I am already behind! Oh well, it has been fun to review his life in pictures and see just how much he has changed in 6 months. He is doing a great job sitting up on his own now, however he still needs someone around as he unpredictably crashes forward or to either side frequently. I know everyone says this, but it is true... Every stage even more fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment