I have had many people ask if Bennett is sleeping as well as he is eating. The solids have had no affect whatsoever on his sleeping. Bennett appears to be very by the book in this case. When babies are 4 months old they CAN go 6 hours without eating. That is all that Bennett will give us at this time, usually it is more like 4 hours and then 5. A 5 month old CAN go 8 hours and a 6 month old CAN go 10 hours without eating... So I am sure it will be at least another month before Mr. B decides to sleep through the night. I am dreaming of it!
2013 is here…but I’m still stuck in 2012.
-
I’m just going to admit it. I love this blog, but I’ve ignored it in the
recent months. Not because my kids suddenly got ugly (though I’ve got to
figure ...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment