Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our first blog!


I decided to create a blog so I could share our pregnancy and journey into parenthood with our friends and family. My hope is that I will be updating this monthly, when baby arrives I hope to do it more frequently. So this is my first attempt at blogging, bare with me...
After a 2 1/2 year struggle with fertility we can hardly believe that we are finally pregnant. This has been an emotional journey, a financial struggle, and a huge stress in our life. Now that we have made it through the 1st trimester we finally feel like we can breath! We are so excited for the arrival of our little one in July and know that it is worth all that we went through. As you can see in the picture, we were so shocked that we actually had a positive test, we took another one to be sure. Being that it was the 30th month we were testing, we literally couldn't believe our eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Laura and Brady,

    Your blog is so cool! I can't wait for your bundle of joy to arrive. You're both going to make great parents!!

    Karen Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I like your belly pictures. You have much a great smile on your face. I am smiling too! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete